Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Getting to Knooow Me

A - Age: Thirty

B - Band listening to right now: right now, as in "now playing": Aaliyah, "Back and Forth". right now as in "in general": T.I., Lil Wayne, Weezer, Oasis, The Police.

C - Career future: Going back to John Jay College to get my Masters in Forensic Counseling Psychology so that I can get my L.P.C.

D - Dad's name: I don't remember.

E - Easiest person to talk to: Other psychologists and/or Sagittarius

F - Favorite type of shoe: Timbs

G – Grapes or Grapefruit: grapes. Grapefruit Juice

H – Hometown: Iselin, New Jersey Exits 11 or 131.

I – Instrumental talent: i can play the piano, but i haven't in a while. i bought a guitar back in august and have yet to touch it. i played the clarinet from 3rd grade until 10th grade.

J – Juice of choice: The one with all of the Vodka in it. That is, whichever juice has vodka in it at the time is my favorite juice.

K – Koala Bear or Panda Bear: polar bears.

L - Longest car ride ever: 12 hours to Atlanta. twice. Second place is 10 hours to Lexington, KY for a lesbian wedding.

M – Middle name: William

N - Number of jobs you've had: hm. let's think about this.

I first worked at Pathmark pushing carts. Then they brought me inside to the Dairy, then I spent a good long while in the Produce aisle. Then they decided I wasn't doing well there so they moved me to the registers as punishment, which I hated, so I did a crappy job.

Then came Stern's which was alternately fun and frustratimng. Especially fruustrating when they closed it and turned it into Macy's which sucked. I worked three Holiday seasons in Woodbridge Center Mall, which is akin to doing three tours in 'nam. Never again.

Then there was being a Community Serviice Officer at RU, which is a fancy name for student security. It was cool though, I got to work all the home football games my last year, which was actually pretty fun. Then I got my first real job working as a Case Manager fopr mentally ill people in a residential home, did that for a few years, got promoted to Site Manager, which was cool because I got to be tha Boss.

Then I became a Mental Health Screener, and I have been doing that ever since. First I did it in the Screening center for Middlesex County at UMDNJ in Piscataway, now I do it in Essex County Prison. Fun times, I tell ya.

O- OCD traits: Um... none really... I'm kind of an agent of Chaos.

P - Phobia[s]: I have fears, but no real phobias. Nothing that would actiually give me a panic attack.

Q - Quote: "What did I do now?"

R - Reason to smile: being alive. that's sort of all encompassing now, isn't it?

S - Song you sang last: "Don't Disturb This Groove" The System

T - Time you wake up: between 12-1 pm

U - Unknown fact about me: On three occasions I have considered being Poly, but neither time did it happen.

V - Vegetable you hate: beans, especially the big pale green ones. yuck. Though technically I guess those are legumes...

W - Worst habit: I unintentionally hurt others feelings and don't realize it till it's too late

X - X-rays you've had: CAT scan and teeth

Y - Yummiest food my belly likes: Lasagna and mac and cheese, both from my family

Z - Zodiac sign: Sagittarius

And I Am Outta Here!

No comments: