Monday, November 2, 2009

The Beginning of the End for All Other Podcasts

An Alter Ego is a second self, a second personality or persona within a person. An Alter Negro is the new definition of what it is to be Black, the Negrona within the Negro. I am of my Race, Gender, and Species, and not of them at the same time. The Alter Negro Show is the Internet Radio Broadcast manifestation of me, John Minus, the Alter. It is everything in my head wrung out and put on display for the world to see. It is my way of changing the world.

There are a lot of people like me out there in the world, people who don’t quite fit in, who are underrepresented, marginalized, and labeled Deviant. To all of those people, I say; this is the Show for you. The Alter-Negro Show, hosted by John W. Minus. The Grand Premier is in 3 weeks, November 23rd, 2009 on the Non-Productive Network, www.non-productive.com.


Go ahead, try and not listen. You’ll regret it.

3 comments:

Mely said...

I can't wait to listen! Are panties optional? ;)

Seriously, How does one start a podcast? Tell me all your secrets....

xoxo

John "Alter Negro" Minus said...

Panties and Pants are optional...

GoldenSoul said...

WOOOHOOOO!! Can't wait!! =D