Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Upcoming Shows for the Alter Negro

Hey boys and girls, I have 3 shows this month so far, and it would be awesome forhttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif you if you came to them ;)

The closest is Comedy Night on the Lake in Milltown NJ this June 4th, 2011. Here's the Comedy Night Event page on FB

I need at least 4 people to come to enter the competition, but the more people I have the better my chances to win! Audience Favorite wins CA$H PRIZE! And FEATURED SPOT at the next “Comedy Night”. $10 cover, 2 item minimum. If I win I will be donating all of the prize money to The Valerie Fund a charity for children with Cancer and Blood disorders. To find out more about where the money will go, click here.

My next show is at Broadway Comedy Club, and is a really important audition show. The winner of this show gets a regular spot at BCC for the whole Summer, and PAID comedy gigs. I need at least 7 people to come to enter the contest, so go to this site to see my beautiful face and purchase tickets: John Minus Page for Best Young Comedian Contest

Last but not least is this months Non Pro Comedy Show, which will be the best one yet! More details on that to come.

No comments: