Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Primordial Ooze of a Movement...

I have been thinking about this black sub-culture thing for a long time. I'm still trying to work the bugs out. The problem is that Black people are so fractured now, but there is definitely a need I think to form some sort of support group for the Black kids who grow up in the suburbs and aren't accepted by the mainstream society, Blacks or Whites. I grew up always feeling like an outsider, and I don't want anyone to have to go through that anymore, but I still see black kids who are, I see some of them on this site. So I don't know, I feel like maybe this is my thing in life, to try and make it easier for My people, not so much Blacks in general, but Blacks who never quite fit in anywhere else... it's all hypothetical now, but that's the gist...

No comments: